Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bio


I transform spaces. Whether it is a few feet of garden or a blank gallery wall, it gives me bliss to see one location mutate into another. I am skilled in the area of composition.  My most worn tool is the camera. It is the engine driven most frequently but I do not identify myself specifically as a photographer.  When I design an area or spread, the photograph is essential to my exploration. Life’s sincerity is directly awakened with the natural mechanics of a photo. Real time stands still in a frame. The use of complementary materials is recently paramount to my campaign of visual communication as an additional layer. It supports me to a different level of expression. Influential artists consist, but are not limited to Laura Letinsky, Jeff Wall, Tokihiro Sato and Berndnaut Smilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment